Forums » General Questions » Newbie to NEW Pump It Up

I found SM AMX (SM3.9+). Looks cool, though the theme is in Spanish... but still usable.
The new PIU modifiers are new to me.
By default speed is on X3 (which I assume meaning the notes zip up the screen x3 the speed). The lowest I can go is X1.5.
But what are these new values: C400, C500, C600????

Reading the readme files, it says I can change the speed in-game with TAB keys... but they don't work :( Is there any way to slow the speed down to like 0.5 or 0.7? I like to take time to practice CRAZY levels...

I was playing around with the editor, and can select a region and play it... which is awesome just to practice those tricky bits in CRAZY level... but how go change the playback speed (without changing the tempo of the song).

Last edited: 20 May 2014 8:11am

I found SM AMX (SM3.9+). Looks cool, though the theme is in Spanish... but still usable.
The new PIU modifiers are new to me.
By default speed is on X3 (which I assume meaning the notes zip up the screen x3 the speed). The lowest I can go is X1.5.
But what are these new values: C400, C500, C600????

Reading the readme files, it says I can change the speed in-game with TAB keys... but they don't work :( Is there any way to slow the speed down to like 0.5 or 0.7? I like to take time to practice CRAZY levels...

I was playing around with the editor, and can select a region and play it... which is awesome just to practice those tricky bits in CRAZY level... but how go change the playback speed (without changing the tempo of the song).

C400/C500/C600

C-Mods, it's the equivalent of making all the notes move on the screen at a constant speed of 400/500/600 BPM. For instance if there's a song that is 150BPM and slows down to 75BPM then back to 150BPM. If you choose C600 it would be the same as if you selected X4 then X8 then back to X4. Also for songs with STOPS it just spreads the arrows out so there is no stop seen.