Forums » General Questions » forum account issues

yap yap sorry if this is in the wrong place or something

but i have my main account skibblesx, when i registered on the forum, i was automatically logged in and all that biz, all is well.

But I cleared cookies and cache one day and I was logged out of everything.

Come to the forum, and try to log in, no avail.
So I try the Password Forgot, put in my email "We sent you an email!"
Never got it (I tried this at least 3 times)

So I registered with THE SAME EMAIL from my original account (obviously the site has my email recorded if it accept my password reset request)
and it goes through??? But I still have no email in my inbox about registering. So now I have 2 accounts on the same email and still getting no emails.

What the heckie.

I got some serious StepMania discussion to do around these parts

Edit: Also ill bet you a dollar I'll have to make a new account or something tomorrow if Im suddenly logged out to respond to this thread ugh

Last edited: 6 May 2014 1:44am

Did you join the forum since it was replaced? The old accounts weren't moved over.

I'm not sure the password reset emails are working correctly, but it may say it did it even if you aren't registered so that you can't punch in random email addresses to see if that person has an account.

btw, you can change your name whenever you want and this system doesn't do name conflicts. You can still be skibblesx

Last edited: 6 May 2014 1:45am

When I tried to reregister and use skibblesx, it told me the name was taken so I had to roll with this u~u; but my account was recent I remember reading some of these threads before hand to respond to some of them
I'm having the same issue. I tried to make my alt account's username "TehShroom220 needs help signing in" but it cut off the "in". The account reset really needs to be fixed.
And I created my account for the new forum, so this is an issue for all users.

Last edited: 9 May 2014 7:53pm