Forums » General Questions » Can't find Keymaps.ini on MAC?

Hi,

I managed to map the wrong key to the wrong arrow and i can't bring the menu up so i can change this simple mistake, and now after 2 hours of searching and trying to find the keymaps.ini i finally give up!
I've used the following script: SUDO defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES; killall Finder
to view hidden files, i've gone through every file in the stepmania folder and i've tried searching for it in finder, and i still can't find it! What am i doing wrong? And why does it have to be so hard to bring this menu up?

I also read somewhere that the "Operators menu" could be brought up by using scroll lock, but since i'm on a MAC i can't do that either.
Wouldn't it be better to map the key for the menu to maybe "O" or something so that people using MAC also might bring up the menu?

Anyway, any help is appreciated!

Also, I'm never buying a MAC again..GOD!
Check ~/Library/Preferences/StepMania 5/ as described in the Docs link at the top of the page.
You can also reset the key map to default by holding F3 and pressing P. (the entry in the list might be off the bottom of the screen, depending on the font the theme uses)
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Thank you very much