Forums » General Questions » My right-binded key switches to Key1?

I have a Swedish keyboard and use ax-' or asä' to play with, and for some strange reason my right-binded key, which is ' changes to Key1. This has never been a problem before, and I just noticed it when I booted SM5 up to play and noticed that my right key didn't respond. I changed it back to key ' but whenever I restart it changes back to Key1. It's not Key1 on the numpad. I have tried changing it manually on the Keymaps.ini folder, but it doesn't work. You would think that 1_Right=Key_\ would change into 1_Right=Key_1 when I restart SM5, but it doesn't.

I should mention that it recognizes ax-' as ax\/ in the game and thus in the Keymaps.ini as the program use a different keyboard layout.

I have no idea why this has happened, and is equally clueless on how to fix it properly. I don't want to have to reinstall the game to fix this. Could someone please help me with this?
Instant feedback, I just reopened SM5 right after I posted this and now it didn't change back to Key1. I'm so confused.
You know what, while I'm asking about things changing on its own I might as well add that sometimes the arrow speed changes back to 1x by itself in between song plays, and sometimes the Drunk effect gets added on its own. It's not frequent enough to be a real problem, but it happens.
Backslash had to have some special logic added to make it work because it has a special meaning in the ini format. The key you're using probably has a similar problem.

sometimes the Drunk effect gets added on its own
There are things called Pad Codes that turn on modifiers. If you hit a certain sequence of steps while picking a song, it'll turn a modifier on. Left, right, left, right, left, right resets all modifiers. The problem causing ones that turn on Drunk and such were disabled in the default theme last June because they're only triggered on accident.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit