Forums » General Questions » This may seem like a noob question but...

Ok so I'm updating my Stepmania since I found it in all its former glory on an old hard drive. The One is my old drive is current as of Oct of 2005 (lol). Ok on to the question(s), in the old one I was used to playing on C300 - C450 but the new one only has C100 from what I can tell. Does it not come with it? Am I a scrub and cant find it? Do I need to download a mod and if so where?
Uh, if you're actually on recent Stepmania (5.0.6), then your options screen should look like this:

(actually, these screenshots are slightly old because I took them before the nameplates were added that tell you the bpm of the current song and your current speed mod)

This lets you set any speed mod you want, simply by using the increment and decrement choices to change the current value.
Here's some other screenshots of it in use:
Spoiler (click to view)

And the menu for changing the size of the increment and decrement choices:
Spoiler (click to view)

Last edited: 10 March 2015 3:12pm

< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Ohh LOL ok so the it was just me being retarded :P

Thank you very much good sir, so you of a good way to share my music folders? I think I have around 1500 songs or so, would like to share back to the community :)
I stand corrected, its a little over 2700 songs... if anyone knows of a good place/way to upload so I can share with you guys that would be great