Forums » General Questions » Will Stepmania run on...

Hello everyone,

Will Stepmania run on a Latte Panda or Udoo x86 Single board computer?
The Latte Panda has a Intel atom Z8300 with Intel HD Graphics (not specified on the website)
And the Udoo x86 I have my eyes on has a INTEL CELERON N3160 2.24 GHZ.
Theres also a cheaper INTEL ATOMX5-E8000 2.00 GHZ version and a more expensive INTEL PENTIUM N3710 2.56 GHZ but I don't think I would buy any of those.

I would like to run the game on 1080p at a minimum of 60fps
I have done a lot of research already but I cannot come up with any final word on if it will work or not.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: stated desired framerate and resolution

Last edited: 6 February 2017 11:40am

the game runs fine at 1080p/60fps with any cheap desktop pentium or celeron you can get now (celeron G1840, for example, is plenty, and a few generations old...)

I think it'll be fine, but the mobile versions of cpus that single board computers use tend to always be a lot weaker, so I'm not sure.
the game runs fine at 1080p/60fps with any cheap desktop pentium or celeron you can get now (celeron G1840, for example, is plenty, and a few generations old...)

I think it'll be fine, but the mobile versions of cpus that single board computers use tend to always be a lot weaker, so I'm not sure.

Can a Intel celeron N3060 dual core processor 1.60 GHz (with max turbo speed of 2.48 GHz) and intel HD graphics 400 run stepmania etterna at 60fps?

Can a Intel celeron N3060 dual core processor 1.60 GHz (with max turbo speed of 2.48 GHz) and intel HD graphics 400 run stepmania etterna at 60fps?

probably, but I haven't got any to be sure.