Forums » General Questions » StepMania 5 Beta 4 Themes with Character Select option?

Would someone mine if they could post up some sort of list of themes for the new update which includes a Character Select screen (something DDR styled if theres any)?
My DDR 5th Mix theme has a Character Select screen:

(it's not 100% accurate since I don't display the character pictures up top... I would personally want such items to be in the characters themselves but that could get hairy. I don't know.)

Last edited: 25 January 2015 12:34am

Are you still working on this theme? I used it and noticed some things that are kind of off, like dance instructions from the attract mode is missing, errors notifing that character cards is not visible because of something, etc. That's all
I've been taking a break from StepMania stuff because I've found the community tends to not care about original work as much as it does DDR clones.
I would really love to have one 100% working without any problems at some point. And one more thing, I would like to have my version with a custom "Insert Coin" text in the middle of the title screen similar to the new Default screen. Thanks. :)
The main problem there is that the people who want to make DDR clone themes often don't know how to fix problems and the people who know how to fix problems don't want to make DDR clones.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit