Forums » General Questions » How to turn off this bloody console

PC restarted randomly and now everytime I play some console popes up I dont know how to get rid of it I reinstaled the game like 5 times tried 3 different themes and it still showes me the same thing
Pics:

Last edited: 21 December 2014 3:00am

That's reporting errors/mistakes in the theme.
The solution is for the theme author to release a new version without the mistakes.
Send me a link to where you got the theme and (if you can find a way) a way to contact the author and I'll help them fix the problems.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
I got the theme from here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=4161007 specifically this puush http://puu.sh/9YNh2/9909dea33f.rar the skin is an edit of a skin called ultralight (I think)
This problem is not specific to the skin it happens even if I play on default and it used to work fine till my pc restarted because the power went out
This'll take a while to clean up.
One question though: Is the pacemaker part the only reason you use it? It'd be less work to stick a pacemaker for me to just add a pacemaker to Consensual than to fix up someone's bad hack job of a 10 month old version of ultralight.
--
--
One question though: Is the pacemaker part the only reason you use it? It'd be less work to stick a pacemaker for me to just add a pacemaker to Consensual than to fix up someone's bad hack job of a 10 month old version of ultralight.

F*ck the pacemaker I dont rly use it I just like the way the skin looks
Well in that case, use the most recent version of Ultralight, from AJ: AJWorld link
--
--
Well in that case, use the most recent version of Ultralight, from AJ: AJWorld link
It works fine now why it didnt when I tried using the same version of ultralight you linked me to or default/cyberiastyle I dont know but I dont really care thank you
Well, the version that you linked was old and had some mistakes in it. A system for reporting when a theme has mistakes that prevent it from working right was added several months ago, which revealed that practically every theme is loaded with mistakes.
The version of ultralight that I linked to was updated in October, after Beta 4 was released.

I don't know why default would have had problems. The most likely thing would be accidentally copying across the default or _fallback themes when moving themes to a new version of Stepmania. (which is actually unnecessary now, you can put themes and stuff in %APPDATA/StepMania 5.0/Themes/ (Docs link on this site has equivalent paths for other platforms))
--
--