Forums » General Questions » [Bug] Cannot properly assign exact digits for SampleStart in StepMania 5.1.-3

Hi,

For this bug, my video will help explain better than I can explain on text:

I'm currently experiencing a problem with StepMania 5.1.-3's song editing system. Along with some minor bugs I've noticed, I cannot properly sync the song preview to my desired sample start. In the .sm & .ssc files, I played around with the digits, and noticed, even setting it from 94.90000 to 95.00000 makes an absolute difference to the song preview when the change is only .1 second (barely noticeable). If anyone has a fix to this, please let me know. It's a 50-50 chance that this is on me that I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks!
Hoping to be more active in the stepfile sharing community... Don't know when that's going to happen. Find me on FFR, SMO, other social media sites by @Acela944
It seems that the YouTube embedded video doesn't work here. Use this link instead: /watch?v=NFR639Eu6Y8
Hoping to be more active in the stepfile sharing community... Don't know when that's going to happen. Find me on FFR, SMO, other social media sites by @Acela944