Forums » General Questions » Add new custom preferences

The point here is that I've had timed sets working perfectly in Consensual on SM5 for years.

We´re happy about this, however, we are not using Consensual. Personally I look for functional themes, Consensual may have great features, but I share my cabinet with other ppl that prefer using another different theme. This is an agreement.

People who aren't skilled programmers trying to implement features like this just results in broken stuff that is either unreliable or doesn't work at all.

Some people are willing to learn and this could be a good experiment. I don´t see the problem in broken stuff if you do a previous backup of what you´re about to edit.
Myself I´m not a "skilled programmer" but have managed to modify features I never thought I could; it just requires some time and patience learning the basics. The beauty of all of this is that it is supposed to be open, no?

We will continue working in the best solution by ourselves, maybe learning from the flexibility of Consensual. Thanks for your time.

Last edited: 22 June 2016 12:28am