Forums » Chit-chat » Hey new here

Hello I am new to stepmania forum and I have used to play stepmania several years back and I recently just got sm 5 on my laptop. Been a while since I played sm lol I usually like playing metal songs cause metal music is my kind of music. By the way my avatar picture isn't working how do I fix this?
Yo!
Totally in the same boat. Haven't played for years, just getting back to it.
I've been trying to find some sort of club but it looks like they were active last 2008ish.

This is the only place that's barely breathing.
My avatar isn't working either :/
Yeah I remember using stepmania online forum back then when it was popular lol. I am currently using spread at C825 speed. I also figured out how to load my songs on a external hard drive so I can store them all on there and its a 500gb hard drive. I just suck at jump streams but I do pretty good on normal streams and just starting to get used to jacks. I noticed its getting really hard to upload stepmania videos without them being taken down or being blocked worldwide. Really sucks.

Last edited: 22 March 2016 8:13am

Really?! They get taken down?
I just started stepmania online.
Had no idea it even existed till the other day.
Yeah they get a copy right strike and get taken down especially dragonforce songs I can't upload stepmania videos to my channel since it already has one strike on it and don't want to risk it. Do you know of any other website I could upload my videos to without worrying about them getting taken down?
Welcome at stepmania forum....