Forums » Themes » DDR 2013 THEME

This is NOT my theme, so I do not get any credit. Credit goes to this guy.
The page is in Spanish, and you have to make an account to view the link. So I decided to post the download link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!mcVmxDxK!KM0Ak1EQOCoJrIXrToq4uX9Qm9YsmkK2DpOTjSOcOj8

The main reason why I posted this is because the theme is complete, and it's not posted anywhere except on that site. Can someone post this on http://sm.ajworld.net/themes/?

Last edited: 29 June 2014 9:32am

Check me out on SMO!
Let's play, count the things that would be trivial to polish out:
1. A song's subtitle overlaps its main title on demonstration screen and summary screen.
2. Icons sticking off the right edge on title screen.
3. Timer continuously playing the command that separates its digits. Also happens on every screen it occurs on.
4. No perspective settings? Sure it's a DDR imitation theme, but it should at least have basic functionality. (this was mitigated by the perspective setting being persistent, so the 1.5 Tilt I had applied in my own theme was still applied.)
5. Scores in steps display stick off the edge of the screen. I'm in 16:10, not 16:9, which is probably why.
6. Images for song groups used in banner wheel are not scaled to fit within the frame displayed for them.
7. No Hide Judgement or Hide Combo setting. This is pretty important for a theme with such a huge and distracting combo graphic. If I wanted to play on Hidden, I'd find out that there's no Hidden option either.

Actual errors that should be fixed:
1. 11:24.517: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/Player combo/default.lua:1212: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'Combo' (a nil value)
2. 14:23.365: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenProfileOptions overlay/default.lua:166: attempt to call method 'settext' (a nil value)
3. 14:46.940: WARNING: ScreenSelectStyle::OptionOrderAuto parse error
4. 15:23.636: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/default.lua:179: attempt to index local 'song' (a nil value)
(pretty sure this is whenever the banner wheel scrolls over a group or other non-song)
5. 15:26.689: WARNING: Error playing command: Expected Difficulty; got nil
15:26.689: WARNING: [C]: HasStepsTypeAndDifficulty( = (null))
15:26.689: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/MusicWheelItem grades/default.lua:79: GetProfileHighScores2(pn = PlayerNumber_P2,params = (null),profile = (null),song = (null),diff = (null))
15:26.689: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/MusicWheelItem grades/default.lua:229: unknown(self = (null),params = (null),scores = (null))
6. 15:30.173: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/StageDisplay.lua:53: attempt to index field 'Over' (a nil value)
15:30.173: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/StageDisplay.lua:53: unknown(self = (null),stageText = 1st,(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = 1st STAGE,(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = 1st,(*temporary) = attempt to index field 'Over' (a nil value))
7. 17:02.516: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenStageInformation in/default.lua:65: attempt to index local 'trail' (a nil value)
17:02.516: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenStageInformation in/default.lua:65: unknown(self = (null),song = (null),trail = (null),(*temporary) = PlayerNumber_P2,(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = 1,(*temporary) = 0,(*temporary) = 0,(*temporary) = attempt to index local 'trail' (a nil value))
(extra points for showing a course mode related error when I didn't even look at going into course mode)
8. 17:11.524: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenGameplay out/default.lua:51: attempt to call method 'Load' (a nil value)
17:11.524: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenGameplay out/default.lua:51: unknown(self = (null),song = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenGameplay out/cleared.lua,(*temporary) = attempt to call method 'Load' (a nil value))
9. 17:11.922: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/ScreenGameplay GameOverBatteryP2/default.lua:9: attempt to compare nil with number
17:11.922: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/ScreenGameplay GameOverBatteryP2/default.lua:9: unknown(self = (null),param = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = PlayerNumber_P2,(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = attempt to compare nil with number)
10. 17:19.088: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/ScreenGameplay GameOverBatteryP2/default.lua:9: attempt to compare nil with number
17:19.088: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/Graphics/ScreenGameplay GameOverBatteryP2/default.lua:9: unknown(self = (null),param = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = PlayerNumber_P2,(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = attempt to compare nil with number)
(repeats frequently on ScreenGameplay)
11. 19:13.206: WARNING: Error playing command: [string "ScreenEvaluationNormal::StageAwardP1OnCommand"]:3: attempt to call method 'maxwidth' (a nil value)
19:13.206: WARNING: [string "ScreenEvaluationNormal::StageAwardP1OnCommand"]:3: unknown(self = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = 404.76635742188,(*temporary) = attempt to call method 'maxwidth' (a nil value))
12. 23:16.297: WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/default.lua:359: bad argument #2 to "GetHighScoreList" (Steps expected, got nil)
23:16.297: WARNING: [C]: GetHighScoreList( = (null))
23:16.297: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/default.lua:359: GetMachineHighScores(pn = PlayerNumber_P2,profile = (null),song = (null),diff = Difficulty_Challenge,steps = (null))
23:16.297: WARNING: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic overlay/default.lua:982: unknown(self = (null),song = (null))

If the author actually shows up, I can help fix these mistakes.

Last edited: 29 June 2014 12:11pm

< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Yeah it does have some problems. You can probably message him on YouTube if you haven't already.

Check me out on SMO!
turns out the author doesn't want it to show up on Z-I-V, so that's probably why it flew under the radar.
If it's just a beta release, the author is probably still working through stuff and probably knows about most of the stuff I mentioned.

It's odd and kinda funny that he doesn't want it to show up on ZIV. They'd fall all over themselves about that theme, and it's probably going to get passed around through links there anyway, even if he doesn't make a thread.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
I downloaded this on my stepmania 5 (newest version) and it seems to bug out and ''freeze'' but not really after i press enter on my profile as seen on 0:42 in the video, it doesn't progress to the weight selection or anything, but keeps rolling the background and music playing. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be ? Also the time counter in top right stays at 99 for the entire time while im in profile select but the numbers move. Help appreciated. I tried with menu timers on but it just started over the timing and when it's at 0 nothing happens (EDIT AND JUKEBOX MODE SEEM TO WORK FINE) Nothing shows when it's in fullscreen but when I make it windowed and small it looks like this this shows up http://gyazo.com/5e505e38b2baa70b8e805187963d8cb7. The text isn't seen on my screenshot for some reason but this is what it says : (Prompt) Lua runtime error: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenProfileOptions overlay/default.lua:1: attempt to call method 'GetGUID' (a nil value)
/Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenProfileOptions overlay/default.lua:1: main((*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = attempt to call method 'GetGUID' (a nil value))

Last edited: 30 June 2014 8:17am

Basically the game doesn't go past profile selection for me. Really want help as I want to use this great skin ...
(Prompt) Lua runtime error: /Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenProfileOptions overlay/default.lua:1: attempt to call method 'GetGUID' (a nil value)
/Themes/DDR 2013/BGAnimations/ScreenProfileOptions overlay/default.lua:1: main((*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = attempt to call method 'GetGUID' (a nil value))