Forums » Themes » [StepMania 3.9] "Recreation" of DDR SuperNOVA2

In my introduction I have mentioned that I am recreating the DDR SuperNOVA2 theme by TakuyaMAXX/Zero. I am working on making the theme have more of a "real" arcade experience, the theme itself lacked many pleasantry in my opinion. It just wasn't "nostalgic" like original DDR themes should be, it didn't even have the special modes and credits! It was missing EVERYTHING! So I decided to step up and take the chance of recreating one of my favourite DDR games of all time.
Here's what I have added to the theme so far:

-Results (some graphic change)

-Special Ending (which is accessed with ENCORE EXTRA STAGE)

-HowToPlay Screen (it's a video that has really bad quality, it lags and its audio is off)

-Rankings (still in progress, a lot)

-Name Entry (add e-amuse graphics?)

This is all of what I have changed so far, I will keep updating this thread as soon as I can. Although, I can't really do all of this by myself. I may need to request certain audios/graphics/scripts if anyone is willing to help. I'm not only doing this for me, I'm doing this for all of the SuperNOVA2 fans and TakuyaMAXX, his themes have inspired me to recreate one of his unreleased themes. Anyways, I'm all ears to hear what should be in the "official recreation" of the DDR SuperNOVA2 theme. I will need help!! It will be much appreciated! :)
-Doctor Rosa

This theme will only be compatible with StepMania 3.9+ (I highly recommend it).

Last edited: 31 May 2015 6:10pm

UPDATE:
I have finally managed to take the time to at least make one part of a video, as well as putting annotations to show what needs to be done.

Screens shown:
-Home
-Select Style
-Select Music
-Gameplay
-Results

More work needs to be done, anyways, stay tuned! :)
This is nice keep the good work going!
We... Don't really talk about 3.9 anymore as it isn't in active development. It would probably be a better idea to try making this theme for stepmania 5 instead of 3.9.
I'm actually doing the DDR superNOVA 2 theme on sm5 actually
I'm actually doing the DDR superNOVA 2 theme on sm5 actually

That is great! 2 DDR SuperNOVA2 themes for different StepMania platforms, I hope to see some progress with your theme. Good luck! :)
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=7548 heres some of it
download link?