Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] DRAGON NEST THEME v1.2 version (UPDATED on 2014-07-26)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL OF THIS THEME'S INFORMATION WAS NOT AFFILIATED OR ENDOSED FROM DRAGON NEST, AN ONLINE GAME WHICH PRESENTED BY EYEDENTITY GAMES OR SHANDA ENTERTAINMENT! ALSO THIS THEME HAVE NEVER USED FOR THE GAME INNER ORIGINAL CODES IN DRAGON NEST!

I believe all of the players were expected for my theme for a long time. But this theme was for my created stepmania theme. Most of the theme codes were made by me.
This theme was designed for the inspiration about the online game, Dragon Nest.
Here's for screenshots:

THEME NOT COMPLETED, PARTS OF THE FONT STROKE PHOTO WERE NOT MADE. AND REMAINS HAVE GOT A LITTLE ERROR IN IT.
However, An amount of advange in this theme. Like this:
1. ALL OF THE CJKV FONT CHARS can show in this theme (This one is design for all of the Chinese or Sino-Chinese players.)
{I've made these font chars by BITMAP Font Generator, and then edited by PhotoShop}
2. ScreenEvaluation can show the stage results more completely and more clearly.
3. ScreenSelectMusic have got all of the song information step, music and banner, jacket details.
4. It can show the effects about FullCombo or not, and step score manner in ScreenGameplay.
5. It can change the Judgement in TitleMenu.
6. Support the screen ratio for 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4. (I want to make the screen photo to support the 5:3 ratio. However, the stepmania 5 just cannot support it.)
7. This theme's screenshot just seems like more beautiful than D3MIX 3 theme (SM3.9).
8. The jacket can according to the player to choose show it or not by its will.

And also thanks for user AJ 187 and DDRTIME and dbk2 asked for me to made the StyleIcon or the Turning Lights or the different banners' size for displaying.

If you have some suggestions about this theme, just reply me or email: HUGO_FUKT@aliyun.com.
Want to help?email HUGO_FUKT@aliyun.com ,too.

UPDATE on 15:02(GMT+8), 13/2/2014:
1. Add a scrollbar in ScreenSelectMusic screen
2. Add some Font chars inputation
3. Fixed for ScreenSelectMusic out and ScreenSongOptions out's BG animation
4. Add some animations in ScreenDemonstration
5. Fixed for Techno Mode tell for "GRAPHIC MISSING" in SelectStyle and SelectPlayMode and SelectMusic and GameInformation screen.

UPDATE on 19:26, 24/2/2014:
1. Changed the FullCombo circle in ScreenEvaluation.
2. Removed a few nonsence codes.
3. Combined a source of photos.

UPDATE on 16:15, 28/2/2014::
1. ADD THE CURRENT SONG BPM in ScreenPlayerOptions.
2. Fixed the error in ScreenDemonstration.

UPDATE on 2 March 2014 12:18:
1. Add an Autogen graphic for each player when the current song step was Automatically Generated.
2. Change the full combo code for the circles' animation.

UPDATE on 22:22 Mar. 2nd., 2014:
1. CHANGED THE SCREEN FILTER SELECTION
2. Fixed the Pro-Timing just not be shown in ScreenGameplay no matter which PRO-TIMING option have chosen Enabled or not.
3. Re-decorated the interface for ScreenHowToPlay.

UPDATE on 10:53 March, 8th. 2014:
1. Conbined for the ScreenSelectCourse background.
2. Add some random walls in ScreenNextStage.
3. Fixed the ROULETTE, RANDOM banner cannot be shown in ScreenSelectMusic or ScreenSelectCourse.
4. Change for the Branch.lua directing.

Last edited: 8 March 2014 5:21pm

unlimate times faster than me,TAT.
And I'm going to wait for the first release.
Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
More new screenshot

STEPMANIA ONLINE UI

UPDATE:
Add a ScreenYouWin in a theme
Condition: Show it if you have passed for Special Stage(ITG) or OneMoreExtraStage(DDR) in Arcade Mode.

Last edited: 3 February 2014 11:14pm

UPDATE:
These photos are the ScreenEvaluation. The third photo can be shown it if you're not only playing the Arcade Mode but also you have earned an extra stage.
(PS: It's not the same photo display on ScreenEvaluation according to your Grade display on every played stages.)

And these photos of below were:

This screenshot of ScreenEvaluation is for the player(s) which one have passed the Special Stage (DDR: One More Extra Stage).

These screenshot are for the player(s) have earned for One More Extra Stage (ITG: Special Stage).

Last edited: 6 February 2014 2:05am

UPDATE:
Change the song meter display UI

Last edited: 6 February 2014 3:56pm

Ah DragonNest. It looks quite good but I couldn't get it to be playable as it has really really bad input issues on my system that are apparently somehow related to me using a different keyboard layout even though it'd still break badly if I removed the alt layout entirely.

Curious, did you import the models somehow or are you relying on screenshots?
:O.............