Forums » Songs » Song Help. edited

Ok... So that's this song called TsuRespectGamusH and theres this realllllllllllllly loooooong
Freeze arrow at the end it was about 10 minutes long but I don't know cuz I had to exit in the song
Cuz the freeze arrow was soooooooooooo long! If you know what I'm talking about......... Please tell
Me, is it supposed to do that out is it not........ (If you don't know I'm talking about download it and then
Play it) I don't know how to post Stepmania links so you have to find it yourself I think is at
Stepmania.com .........mabi...... I got the link
http://www.stepmania.com/download.php?file=Songs_StepMix3_FlyingCats_TsurespectgamushForStepmix3.smzip

Last edited: 25 January 2014 7:57pm

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
You're probably not gonna get much help if you don't post a link to the simfile (the chart I'm thinking of to this doesn't have any long freezes like that so yeah); just upload it to dropbox or something yourself and paste the link it gives you.

Work in Progress
wow what an offsync POS

what version of sm are you using? I'm just guessing -bpm tricks aren't working for your build for some reason.

Work in Progress
wow what an offsync POS

what version of sm are you using? I'm just guessing -bpm tricks aren't working for your build for some reason.
I'm going to guess that sm is Stepmania soooooooooooo I use beats beta
Well my beats doesn't slow down or speed up in mid-game like in the Stepmania computer

Last edited: 26 January 2014 10:12am

What part of "this is not the Beats technical support forum" do you not understand?

Last edited: 26 January 2014 10:25am

Boy,you really should go to beatsportable forum to discuss about Beats.Not here~
Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
What part of "this is not the Beats technical support forum" do you not understand?I know nothing of it
Sorry people I can't give credit....... Come back when your a little... MMMMMMMMMMMM Richer