Forums » Song Packs » Working on a Shovel Knight OST Pack (Keyboard)

Download The Pack Here

A while back I started to create a few simfiles for what is probably my favorite video game soundtrack, Shovel Knight OST. I'm doing all 8 of the normal Order of No Quarter stages first, and then I'll do whatever requests you guys have for me. Expect a song every one to two days until I've finished around 10-13 tracks in total (including several difficulty modes for each). Feel free to do absolutely anything you want with these files, just as long as you keep the original composers and me in the credits. I sincerely hope you enjoy stepping to these great songs!

Last edited: 11 April 2016 9:44am

Step on a crack and you'll break your momma's back.
Step on a line and you'll break your daddy's spine.
Step on an arrow and you'll become a DDR addict.
Hooray! Just finished up La Danse Macabre (one of the best tracks in the game, in my opinion). Pretty proud of this one. That's three down, lots to go!!

Get the songs here!

Last edited: 11 April 2016 9:44am

Hello!
Is see what you're doing, and I like what I'm seeing. The steps are well-made!

However, it would be nice if you could upload every song as a zip file. People who don't have Mediafire Pro have to download everything one archive at a time.
BOING!
Nice pack!

But the upload site is tedious. I recomend you use Mega.nz, which allows user to download simultaneously for free + free 50 GB storage.
The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
Nice pack!

But the upload site is tedious. I recomend you use Mega.nz, which allows user to download simultaneously for free + free 50 GB storage.
The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
Thanks for the tip! Updated the URL. MEGA looks like a better service anyways.
Can't wait to see more, if you know what I'm saying...
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY SKRIBBLER
This is going to be incredible..
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY SKRIBBLER