Forums » News » Main site updated - give feedback!

As I'm sure you've all noticed - the main site is finally updated. It doesn't have all the features of the old one and there are kinks to work out, but I think the amount of actually functional stuff is pretty similar.

SM Micro is due to come back at a later date, along with the song database, but I don't know how far out that is.

Note: the site relies on some modern CSS functionality - so it may display poorly if you use IE9 or lower, or some ancient version of FF/Chrome.

Last edited: 2 April 2014 9:12pm

ghasts
Rad!

Random thought: the logo in the top-left which links to the homepage doesn't stand out in my opinion. Maybe have it glow a different color on mouse hover?
well this game went to shit cant get any songs or even find a working site

there's a sticky in the songs forum linking to piles of songs, here: http://www.stepmania.com/forums/songs/show/24

the site not currently hosting songs doesn't really constitute the game going to shit, for what it's worth.
Perhaps that kind of post could be a symptom of not having a nice, clearly written "Getting Started" page. StepMania is a bit of an oddity nowadays where almost no playable content is packaged with the game itself, so while the post from mungundo seems like a hasty reaction, I can understand the confusion.
Well its not bad but its not good. like the other guy stated before, i cant find the songs. i really liked the onld site. it worked and it was use-able. please bring back the old site.
Why am I not running fast?
I have fast feet.
Is it because i broke them?
I have all these bandages.
Well its not bad but its not good. like the other guy stated before, i cant find the songs. i really liked the onld site. it worked and it was use-able. please bring back the old site.

see:

there's a sticky in the songs forum linking to piles of songs, here: http://www.stepmania.com/forums/songs/show/24

the site not currently hosting songs doesn't really constitute the game going to shit, for what it's worth.

the old site didn't even slightly work.

Last edited: 4 April 2014 11:20am