Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme][In Progress] SIGMA -LiGHT of Core-

EDITED-2017-6-10-------3 YEARS LATER,YES,IT FINALLY COMES...
I let you wait for a long time,but now it is restarted.And renamed.
TODAY it's in progress again.A quick update.

I’ve thought a lot these years.What kind of feeling am I wanting?so it rebirthed,with new ideas.
————————————-LiGHT -Core Genesis-——————————————
"I'll open the gate of new Generation..."
NEW LOGO HERE:
LiGHT's NEW LOGO | Carluz [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63316785

Functions list:
All these functions will be included in this theme's new upgraded "Disa System".

1.This system support a custom "Title image system",which auto loads the file named as "title.xxx" in song's folder.
Example:put it like this:"X:\StepMania 5\Songs\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\title.png"
Then it can be loaded.And if you set "Use Title Image" on in Disa System Options,you can see it when you select music.

And it also has a fallback title image system.
Example:First we have a song's stepfile like this."X:\StepMania 5\Songs\2nd pack\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\iroha uta.ssc"
Then look at "iroha uta.ssc",remove that ".ssc"or ".sm"
We get "iroha uta",so put a image named as "iroha utatitle.png" here:"X:\StepMania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\"
It should be:
Stepmania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\(song group name)\(song stepfile name+title.png)

This is a good new to all vocaloid song packs,as they can use title image like Hatsune Miku Project Diva Arcade®.Hmmm…

2.Song Analysis+ Heptagon GrooveRadar
Full Song Info

3.Multi-Music Wheel.
You can select one of them.
4.Song Play analyzing system.
5.Custom Scoring System
6.Character&Shop &Campaign system
earn Disa Points and buy gameframes,special functions!
7.Strengthened Single Player Mode System
Cannot find a friend to play with?Then this system is for you!All(and more) advanced functions will be customized in single player mode!
8.Extra Stage system.

Please contact me at qq:1030110910.

Last edited: 10 June 2017 4:28am

Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
This is very interesting, I would love to see it when it's done.
Could you give a rough estimate on when this would be completed? I'm looking forward to it.
Could you give a rough estimate on when this would be completed? I'm looking forward to it.
Hmmm..at least later than 2017.Because now I have something else to do and have to freeze this one.It may be released in 2018.
It will be a full completed theme with unique noteskins+songs and support full+more game modes(dance pump beat kb7 popn techno...etc).
So it will take a lot of efforts.Although I nearly spent all my free time on it,it still needs a lot work.TAT

LiGHT of Core banner
LiGHT of Core banner | Carluz [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46304650
And a banner for preview...I'm sorry that I can't finish this theme quicker.QUQ

Last edited: 1 October 2014 10:30pm

Megabump. Lol I just wanted to say that after trying the previous theme this looks bloody awesome and I'm super hyped for it.

Only suggestion. 4:3 support PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I have having to run themes in 16:9 on my 4:3 screen so they get all squished just so I can see all the assets!
2015-7-28:
Since some of my chinese stepmania friends are working on chinese language base for stepmania,this theme will support their activity and include a chinese ver.
And I'm back,for a short time.
See some update in the first post!
And if you have a QQ number,you can find me there.My QQ number is 1030110910,you can add me to your friend list.
A brief introduction.But in chinese.
Updated on 2015-07-31:

-LiGHT of core-简介

深刻于虚幻之中的光之核心,随时准备打开未知的巨环之门……

'核心之光'是以光为要素的stepmania主题。于2013年末开始动工,预计2017年底完成。虽然目前制作者Carluz(备考同盟盟主)正在孤军奋战,但四年的时间足够一个人做很多事情,哪怕只是闲暇时间而已,请不要让时间磨灭这个主题!

首先,欢迎来到核心的世界!
在此连地平线也未曾被创造的虚幻之界,核心是一切赖以生存的基础。各色核心散发的光芒相互照耀,营造了明亮的核心之界。甚至,在未知系统Disa的操作下,这里出现了拥有人类感情的“核心生命体”——Celesyia,以及随之出现的Disa系统的人型。

核心是只有依赖光芒才能存在的。
也就是说,外界的黑暗在一刻不停地吞噬着核心之界的能量,不加一点仁慈。核心能自行散发光芒与之抗衡……但平衡的打破者终有一天会出现在Celesyia面前,在此之前,她需要先有与之为战的决意与能力……

“准备好背负了吗?”
“……”

Disa为核心生命体的训练准备了特制的系统,在这里,她能自由选择载入程式,对选中的核心生命体执行训练。

系统解说:
————这一部分等以后具体了再说

那么,核心之光有什么长处呢?

长处/特性:
1.全面分析:Disa系统提供计算助力,完全显示练习歌曲详情。
2.标题图片加载:显示歌曲标题艺术字图片
3.七角雷达:Disa系统五角雷达在核心作用下的进化版,增加STAMI(耐力)、AVG(全平均综合)两项,以及计算式升级。
4.EXTRA MODE:达成特殊条件,可以开启隐藏的额外高难度歌曲等。
5.歌曲检索(未定):输入关键字,自动检索相关歌曲。
6.成就系统:记录你在核心之界达成的每个历史一步。
7.人物系统:选择你喜欢的核心生命体作为被引导者,另外,对方也会介绍给你核心之界的奇闻趣事。
8.剧情模式:见证关键人物的成长,决定核心之界的未来。复数人物,多分支路线是否能让核心之界永存光明?
9.积分商店(未定):用训练中获得的Disa点数换取更强力的系统装备。
10.对抗模式:核心生命体显示自己特技的地方,在完成自己任务的同时干扰别人,让自己成为真正的强者。
11.图鉴收集:在各种奇怪事件中收集核心之界的记忆。
12.最终联动(未定):与-DarkNess of core-联动,完成故事的终章?!但是……创造与毁灭必定是循环的……
13.外接援助:与核心之界接近的世界,可以让核心之界染上不同色彩。
14.专属箭头(noteskin):支持各种模式的核心之界专用箭头皮肤!
15.歌曲预览视频加载:不再只满足于先看背景图片。
16.百分比式分数计算:方便不同成绩之间的比较,以完成度衡量练习成果。
17.训练目标设定:在进行歌曲训练之前先为自己定下目标,由浮游窗口实时提示。
18.模式突变:在歌曲进行中,完美的表现会引起核心共鸣,导致进入不同的状态。界面也会剧烈变化。
19.高自由度人物:欢迎使用自制的人物数据游玩。前提是有他们的已经做好了的数据包。
20.设置分离自存(未定):核心之界的基础设定在核心之光的文件夹内,方便移动。
Whooo you're not dead! So glad this is still a thing! Hope we can have a beta download or something soon as this looks AWESOME!