Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] DRAGON NEST THEME v1.2 version (UPDATED on 2014-07-26)

260MB for a SM theme?
Yes, it is.

That is awfully large does this include songs?
No, it haven't. Because I have used the HD source images to make this theme.
The theme size was a bit bigger. However, it can run so fast if you had used for a high resolution machines. (PS: I don't know what you're using the kind of resolution machine at all.) Ican only to say that: “时代在进步,切不可墨守成规。”("Don't be still in the same old groove when era was advancing.")

Last edited: 4 June 2014 4:53pm

UPDATE on July, 9th. 2014:
LOG details for V1.1:
1. Fixed the file missing error when you have entered into the TEST INPUT property in option menu.
2. Fixed the file missing error when you have entered into the STEPMANIA CREDITS.
3. New updated for the version number, and then have divided the CREDITS in another menu.
4. Add the loading hints after selecting music.

Last edited: 9 July 2014 12:50am

Do not copy the files from _fallback/Scripts into your theme's Scripts directory. If you do, it causes various problems. You do not need to include _fallback's Scripts in your theme, they will be loaded from _fallback by Stepmania even if they are not in your theme.

I was unable to play any songs in this theme because of your mistake. I could not get past ScreenSelectPlayMode because it had errors.

Last edited: 21 July 2014 11:42pm

< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Do not copy the files from _fallback/Scripts into your theme's Scripts directory. If you do, it causes various problems. You do not need to include _fallback's Scripts in your theme, they will be loaded from _fallback by Stepmania even if they are not in your theme.

I was unable to play any songs in this theme because of your mistake. I could not get past ScreenSelectPlayMode because it had errors.

You can't entered into ScreenSelectPlayMode? What version of the stepmania for you're using? Can you post any error logs at here? I have tested this theme in STEPMANIA 5 ALPHA3, BETA1, BETA2 and BETA3 version strictly. This problem cannot be met in my machine. I can enter into ScreenSelectPlayMode for my stepmania 5. My stepmania 5 version is stepmania 5 beta 3. If you have met this problem, please uninstall stepmania 5 clearly, and re-install stepmania 5 to use it.

Last edited: 22 July 2014 7:29pm

EMERGENCY FIXING:
V1.1.1

Fixed for the ScreenThemeVersion errors.
If you have downloaded the V1.1 version on yesterday, please download the newest version at here.

ATTENTION: V1.1 and V1.1.1 had been removed.

Last edited: 27 July 2014 5:12am

I am testing with the latest nightly build.
You should use the latest nightly build too.
You should remove "Scripts/02 ActorDef.lua" from your theme because that is part of _fallback and including it in your theme causes problems.
On ScreenSelectPlayMode:
WARNING: Lua runtime error parsing "ScreenSelectPlayMode::ChoiceNormal": [string "ScreenSelectPlayMode::ChoiceNormal"]:1: attempt to concatenate a nil value

This occurs because GetGameInformationScreen() does not return anything if the "ShowInstructions" preference is false.
So none of the options on ScreenSelectPlayMode do anything.
Fix GetGameInformationScreen() to return the name of the screen that should be used when "ShowInstructions" is false.

On ScreenGameplay:
WARNING: Error playing command: /Themes/DRAGON NEST THEME/Graphics/Player combo/default.lua:25: calling 'visible' on bad self (boolean expected, got nil)
This occurs because I haven't set that preference, so it's neither true nor false. "ThemePrefs.Get("FlashyCombo")" returns nil. Nil is not a valid boolean for most functions.
You can fix this by using this line instead of what you have:
local ShowFlashyCombo = ThemePrefs.Get("FlashyCombo") or false

On ScreenEvaluation:
WARNING: Lua runtime error: /Themes/DRAGON NEST THEME/BGAnimations/ScreenEvaluation background/AorA-/default.lua:31: Anuarendel Gateway 16-10: not found

Your speed mod line is the worst example of how to provide a wide variety of speed mods. 228 is way too many. If you're going to copy 03 CustomSpeedMods.lua from _fallback into your theme, you should at least use it. (CustomSpeedMods is also not a very good solution, but it's better than 228 options to scroll through, and the better solution is only available in nightly builds)

The load times for each screen are too long.

Last edited: 22 July 2014 10:36pm

< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
UPDATED on July 27th. 2014:

1. Fixed a few of player can’t enter into ScreenSelectMusic when it have entered into ScreenSelectPlayMode.
2. Fixed the file name error for the GradeDisplayEval Tier for A or A- in 16:10 ratio.
3. Changed the showing interface for DRAGON NEST THEME CREDITS
4. Fixed the error for ”Unknown Preference symbols: Milestone” when it known by a few of players.
5. Add the judgment speed level.

6. Add the light effect in ScreenSelectMusic.
7. Add and change the sound when it have earned for Extra Stages.
8. Change a little words in ScreenEnding2.
9. Discard a few of nonsence files.

Last edited: 27 July 2014 3:21pm

DRAGON NEST THEME V1.2 DOWNLOAD ADDRESS:
[TOTAL SIZE: 279MB]

(3 PARTS DOWNLOAD REQUIRED)
PART 1: https://mega.co.nz/#!P4IF2bYZ!562gfhlsX9HhaQRgVZ9ewnqcE6s-QQypQ-1y6GFqIFw
PART 2: https://mega.co.nz/#!K5ATlJyT!ViXDvoVqrvge8kqW09OpfhZhuI2ZV6BDfZrnJ9ARuUc
PART 3: https://mega.co.nz/#!W9Zl1I4Q!SowbKDGkpq0U4ide5fqMd0ptFPpzjNAjXrshP7RWQrQ

(IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED AN OLDER VERSION, PLEASE REFRESH OR CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE)

PROBLEM: IF YOU CAN'/T ENTERED INTO ScreenSelectPlayMode. Please uninstall your stepmania 5 clearly and re-install it.