Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] DRAGON NEST THEME v1.2 version (UPDATED on 2014-07-26)

UPDATE on May 11th., 2014:
1. Fixed a little Cantonese translation error.
2. Updated the photo in ScreenGameInformation. It just shown it completely more than any other stepmania theme.
This photo is the Cantonese version:

English version:

Last edited: 15 May 2014 3:32pm

This theme has been an eyecandy for so long.
Hope that this theme will turn out good and successful.
Waiting for its official release.
UPDATE on May, 16th. 2014:
1. Fixed any Simplified Chinese translation errors
2. Update the Course mode.

Changed the total songs label place.
3. Changed the GameInformation Screen:
RAVE:

ENDLESS:

ONI:

NONSTOP:

These Game Information screen have introduced more detailed in this game. (INCLUDED ANY ELEMENTS HAVE NOT TOLD IN ANY OTHER THEME.)
The newest news (UPDATED in May, 24th. 2014):
The DRAGON NEST THEME will be formally published in June 3rd. 2014. PLEASE PAY ATENTION TO THE THEME PUBLISHED.
This just the 1st. finishes work phase. I will update it at irregularly scheduled when I have published the theme.
If the newest stepmania 5 version have published. I will update the theme and compatible with the newest version.
UPDATE on May 29th., 2014:
1. Fixed the problem about EXTRA STAGE and SPECIAL STAGE characters were not showing completely.
2. Add the stroke fonts to a full version.
3. Fixed the reporting errors when you have passed for all stages in Arcade Mode.
4. Fixed a little common knowledge error in ScreenGameInformation on RAVE MODE.

Last edited: 28 May 2014 10:47pm

Everybody, now the theme just out. This is the 1st. finishes work phase. I will update it at irregularly scheduled when I have published the theme.
If the newest stepmania 5 version have published. I will update the theme and compatible with the newest version.

(V1.0 JUST UNAVAIABLE AT HERE, NOW THE NEWEST VERSION IS V1.1)

For more information, please focus my website: JHFCreations.v90.us

Last edited: 21 July 2014 3:21pm

If you have got any theme bugs or errors or any information about this theme. Please contact for me. For more information, please focus my website: JHFCreations.v90.us .
260MB for a SM theme? That is awfully large does this include songs?