Forums » Songs » Request for single song / simfile

I'm looking for DDR extreme 2 and supernova songs. Anyone have any of them?
ZIv is the no.1 place for all official DDR simfiles: http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/simfiles.php?category=simfiles
You can get SuperNOVA from the 'Arcade' drop-down menu and EXTREME2 from the 'Playstation 2' drop-down menu.
Hello everyone.

I've been looking for the song "In the Dark" Dj Tiesto for weeks. I've heard when I was in the game room near my house. Unfortunately I could not find yet. Please, somebody help me!.

Thank you very much.
We have a wedding coming up near the end of this July that includes Stepmania as part of the entertainment. We have 2 custom art 4 arrow pads that we'll be hooking up to a projector. We were hoping to have our song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes (found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyaKdPfTN4) but it appears it has not been put to steps yet. We don't need anything super difficult, just an easy mode would be enough. The intent is for us, the bride and groom, to dance this song together, so optimally something that choreographs the steps together to allow us an opportunity to kiss during the song would surely wow the crowd.

Would anyone be willing to help us put together a simfile, or even help us make one? Thank you fellow enthusiasts!

I might be able to make a couple chart for you that might turn out pretty well. Tell me when you need it by, and hopefully I can get to it in time.

We have a wedding coming up near the end of this July that includes Stepmania as part of the entertainment. We have 2 custom art 4 arrow pads that we'll be hooking up to a projector. We were hoping to have our song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes (found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyaKdPfTN4) but it appears it has not been put to steps yet. We don't need anything super difficult, just an easy mode would be enough. The intent is for us, the bride and groom, to dance this song together, so optimally something that choreographs the steps together to allow us an opportunity to kiss during the song would surely wow the crowd.

Would anyone be willing to help us put together a simfile, or even help us make one? Thank you fellow enthusiasts!

I'm also super interested in putting together a couples chart for you two~
What level does each of you comfortably play? And do you have any experience with double mode (one player, two pads)? I'm assuming full song, instead of cutting to DDR size (2 minutes).

Thank you for the responses and offers!!! Sorry for not responding sooner, wedding planning is crazy!

We need it as soon as possible, as the wedding is July 25th, and we would like to practice the steps to put on a show when we actual dance it at the wedding. If we could get a set of steps by July 10th at the latest, that would be awesome! I comfortably play on medium and my soon to be wife prefers easy and the full song would be best. I would be fine if the couples chart was all on easy for both of us, and if there was a hold note that gave us the position to kiss at a key part of the song (left pad right arrow and right pad left arrow maybe?), I know the crowd would go wild! We have 2 dance pads (custom designed for the wedding) and are used to playing with them next to each other.

Last edited: 4 July 2015 9:26am

Thank you for the responses and offers!!! Sorry for not responding sooner, wedding planning is crazy!

We need it as soon as possible, as the wedding is July 25th, and we would like to practice the steps to put on a show when we actual dance it at the wedding. If we could get a set of steps by July 10th at the latest, that would be awesome! I comfortably play on medium and my soon to be wife prefers easy and the full song would be best. I would be fine if the couples chart was all on easy for both of us, and if there was a hold note that gave us the position to kiss at a key part of the song (left pad right arrow and right pad left arrow maybe?), I know the crowd would go wild! We have 2 dance pads (custom designed for the wedding) and are used to playing with them next to each other.

Awesome! I finished a draft of my steps that I'd like to send you two to look over - I can post it here or send it to you via e-mail if you'd prefer.

Awesome! I finished a draft of my steps that I'd like to send you two to look over - I can post it here or send it to you via e-mail if you'd prefer.

Posting here would be simpler, and I think preferred. I'm really excited to see it!

Posting here would be simpler, and I think preferred. I'm really excited to see it!

Here you go! You can either play it in double or versus mode (in versus mode, select Easy for left side and Medium for right side). Some crossover patterns on each side; let me know if either of you is uncomfortable with those. The "hold" is at 2:45 or so ;)
Here you go! You can either play it in double or versus mode (in versus mode, select Easy for left side and Medium for right side). Some crossover patterns on each side; let me know if either of you is uncomfortable with those. The "hold" is at 2:45 or so ;)

We haven't had a chance to actually dance the steps yet, but first impression, it looks outstanding! It may be a bit on the difficult side, for both of us, but we won't know until we actually try it as the bride to be has been under the weather. The hold notes are exactly what I was looking for! Hopefully we'll be able to fully try it out this weekend! Thank you for helping and doing it so quickly!
As a followup to Telperion for the Wanted song, we tried it several times and loved the steps! They fit really well to the song and did the hold exactly as I had pictured them. We did make a few minor changes to the steps as the songs actually ended up being more difficult than we could comfortably handle, removing the half-beat steps from the bride's side, likely bringing it down between novice and easy as well as removing the 1/16th yellow arrows from the groom side so I could more consistently do the steps. If we had been practicing and playing as much as we had wanted to leading up to the wedding, we would have been exactly at that skill level.

Thank you again for putting this together! Everything is falling into place! Less than 2 weeks until the big day!!!