Forums » Song Packs » Video Game Step Pack (Pokémon Minipack released)

I do have 2 others to request for standalones but I'm gonna wait until you get caught up and get a chance for a break. Overworking is never good :P
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Standalone songs are ready! Check them out here!

"Megalovania" - Undertale

"Reach Out To The Truth" - Persona 4: Dancing All Night

"Reach Out To The Truth [ANOTHER]" - Persona 4: Dancing All Night

"Katamari On The Rocks [ANOTHER]" - Katamari Damacy

PACK 5 released! Hope you enjoy the songs!

Introducing... "Another" versions! If a song is too long (usually > 4 minutes) there will be 2 versions of the song. The normal one, suited for easy, normal and hard difficulties, and a special "another" version which contains the full length of the original song and is even harder than before. Please understand that requesting a song over 4 minutes long will take a lot of effort, and due to its length, an "another" version might not be viable if the song is monotone.

Now that 5 packs are already made, I'm going to take a break from making packs. That does not mean that requests are closed! I'll keep stepping standalone songs, either requested, or self-decided.

Please enjoy my largest pack ever made. Have fun!

Last edited: 27 October 2016 12:00pm

BOING!
Seeing as standalone requests are re-opened... i've got a bit of a barrage that might make you hate me :P On a good note, I had a lot of fun trying out those new songs you put out. The only small issue I have is with the Persona standalone as it seemed to have been shortened from the original song, by about half. But considering the amount of work you put into these things, it's negligible. Great work!

Equilibrium - Final Fantasy XIV

Alexander Prime - Final Fantasy XIV (each word links to a different phase)

Legend of Steel - Luca Turilli

Dame Demona - Yokai Watch 2

The 13th Reflection - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

The 13th Dilemma - Kingdom Hearts 2

Rage Awakened - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

So.... feel any rage towards me yet? :P
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Seeing as standalone requests are re-opened... i've got a bit of a barrage that might make you hate me :P On a good note, I had a lot of fun trying out those new songs you put out. The only small issue I have is with the Persona standalone as it seemed to have been shortened from the original song, by about half. But considering the amount of work you put into these things, it's negligible. Great work!

>INSERT LOTS OF SONGS HERE

Soooo...

I'm glad that you liked most of the pack. If there's something you're missing, it might be BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING COMING IN A FEW DA- *gets punched in the face*

About all the songs you're requesting, I'll be glad to make some of them, but please understand that it will take a while, and I also want to make some songs that I think are worth my time but do not really fit into any pack. I'll just check every song and see what can I do. I'll be sure to at least 100% do the first 2 (3, in this case) songs on the list.

Stay tuned for... Yeah, new songs AND A SMALL SURP- *gets punched again*

I'll be posting everything in the last standalone list, and on the first post.

Last edited: 24 October 2016 10:52am

BOING!
Congrats on the new work! Now if only my internet was faster, I wouldn't have to wait so long.
Thank you :)
Now that I finally remembered what my password is here, I can finally comment how much I appreciate a lot of the songs in thus pack, especially your Xenoblade tracks. It's been hard to find any for those games!

I was reminded by the Persona tracks that there's one track that may fit in with your next pack: Maya's Theme. It's a track from Persona 2, which had a sequel and then some recent remakes, so there's a lot of different versions. This video goes through all of songs that reference the track.

Last edited: 2 November 2016 1:34pm

I look forward to the minipack. One of these days i shall figure out how to make simfiles of my own... When college and the black friday rush at work are done hopefully.
New songs released!

"Maya's Theme" - Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP)
-> A rhythmic, optimistic song from Persona 2: Innocent Sin. This is the remastered trrack from the PSP version. Catchy! (Shoutout to Tanyuu for requesting this song)

The FINAL FANTASY XIV Minipack

Including these themes (3 of them are brand new!)
||| "Alexander Prime (First Phase)"
||| "Alexander Prime (Final Phase)"
||| "Equilibrium (Sophia The Goddess)"
||| "Fiend (Sephirot: Second Phase)"
BOING!