Forums » Song Packs » Video Game Step Pack (Pokémon Minipack released)

Using this video as a reference for the song.

From 0:00 to about 0:20, I noticed that the arrows didn't quite match up with the beat. It might be just me, but whenever the song cycled back to that rhythm, that's where I noticed the arrows going a bit off.
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
It is time.

Do you know any video game track that just puts you in a good mood? A beat to headbang to its rhythm? A song to relax and just have a good time?

If so, requests are open for PACK 5: "THE GOOD MOOD"!
This pack will feature 14 songs with a common theme: just feel good hearing to them!

As always, it will take me some time to create all stepfiles. Please be patient about that. In conclusion, request any song you like! Just make sure it fits into the pack!

Last edited: 18 October 2016 11:47am

BOING!
I has a couple for that. While I prefer the Digimon most, the others might provide ideas should you not get enough requests. Enjoy!

The Anticipated New World - Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Reach out to the Truth(Dancing on Persona Stage) - Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Someday - The World Ends With You

Full Force Forward - Payday 2

Last edited: 20 August 2016 7:24pm

"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Long time no see...

Congrats on so many downloads on your packs! :)

So, do you mind if I request Pollyanna from Mother? After all, it is a really happy song from one of my favorite RPGs. I mean it's called, "Pollyanna" for a reason... (I would've requested this sooner, but I wasn't online for quite a while...)

Just to let you know, your Death by Glamor simfile inspired me to buy and play Undertale.

I don't want to rob other people of the chance to request, but is it okay to also request MeGaLoVania from EarthBound Halloween Hack and Undertale? (So happy I found the link super quickly).

Good luck on your next pack!
Toad Turnpike (mk8) and Rainbow Road (Wii)

I don't want to rob other people of the chance to request, but is it okay to also request MeGaLoVania from EarthBound Halloween Hack and Undertale? (So happy I found the link super quickly).

Good luck on your next pack!

I'd like to do that simfile, but I don't want to repeat games that are already on other packs. So I'll just do like I did with "ASGORE" and release it as a standalone song. I heard there are a lot of versions of this song floating through the forums. I hope mine is as good as those! :D

Toad Turnpike (mk8) and Rainbow Road (Wii)

I'm assuming you want me to step one of these 2 songs... Which one do you prefer?

I don't want to be nitpicky here, but I think the latter fits into the cathegory a lot better and it's funnier to play. But in the end, the decision is yours!

EDIT: I just realized! I have a MK8 simfile already! And, just like the example above, I don't want to repeat any game. That's why I'm picking Rainbow Road in this case.
Please understand.

Last edited: 31 August 2016 7:32am

BOING!
Outta curiosity, would you ever consider doing the Reach out to the Truth song as a standalone sometime in the future? I know right now you're busy with pack 5, which I am eagerly anticipating, but I am also curious about other standalones as well.
A lot of time has passed.

Pack 5 is still in the making. It's the biggest pack I've ever done to this date. Please be patient. Only 2 songs remain.

I'm also taking a bit of extra time to make both standalone songs in the queue, in order to release them with Pack 5 simultaneously (or even a bit before it!)

Be sure to ask for a standalone song as often as you like! I might take some time but I'll be up for it.
EDIT: PACK 5 is finished! Please wait a bit more until all standalone songs are (almost) in a decent state! Expect Pack 5 very soon!

Last edited: 18 October 2016 11:47am

BOING!