Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Pixzel - Move On
Pixzel - Move On
3 5 8 9

A mellow song. Expert and Hard are mostly 8th note streams, with Expert having quick 16th note patterns in the middle of the song. Medium is also fun. This song is fantastic for scoring high on.

ParagonX9 - Red 13
ParagonX9 - Red 13
4 7 9 12 13

Intense on all difficulties! At 160 BPM, Red 13 is a pumping track. Expert has loads of streams and a handful of 24th note bursts. Hard challenges you with its 16th note patterns. Even Medium and Easy are more demanding than usual. Also... Bonus: "Red" (13) edit difficulty! Maximum intensity. This has even more streams than Expert, and it features tough 24th note bursts throughout and a deathrun at the end. Over 1000 arrows!

Last edited: 20 May 2014 11:36pm

Hey, I made a thing.

Gull's Arrows
Gull's Arrows

If you've downloaded a ton of my simfiles, then this is for you. Save this banner, then go to Stepmania/Songs and create a folder named "Gamergull" or whatever. In that folder, put this banner in, as well as my song folders that you have.

I dunno if I'll make proper packs like I used to.

Last edited: 1 October 2017 4:45pm

I'm back with more simfiles! I got a bunch done, and am still working on the artwork for some of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanxion7 - Destiny
Sanxion7 - Destiny
3 5 7 9

Destiny by Sanxion7. Expert has lots of crossovers! They're actually quite fun to do. Watch out for the few 24th notes at the end. The other difficulties have a lot of hold notes. Great for scoring high!

Eirik Suhrke - Boss 1 Theme - Spelunky OST
Eirik Suhrke - Boss 1 Theme - Spelunky OST
3 5 7 9

This is from one of my favorite games, Spelunky. Boss 1 Theme, or as I call it Olmec's Theme, makes for some fun steps. The song does loop once, so I added a bit of variety in the steps for the replay. Expert has several 24th note triple notes and step to jump patterns. Hard is great practice for 12th note gallops. Don't get crushed!
DDR resteps, anyone? By the way, I might tweak the artwork for these two.

EDIT: Artwork... tweaked.

Naoki - Can't Stop Fallin' In Love (Speed Mix)
Naoki - Can't Stop Fallin' In Love (Speed Mix)
2 6 8 12

Done by request. Expert has plenty of 16th note streams and other patterns. Intense is a good word to describe it. Hard has about half the number of steps as Expert has, and the steps follow the melody most of the time. Medium is Hard made easy.

RevenG - Sakura
RevenG - Sakura
4 7 9 10

I've always liked Sakura, so I made steps to it my way. Mind the slowdowns! Expert has a 320 BPM 8th note stream near the end. The other difficulties are challenging in their own ways. Enjoy!

Last edited: 23 March 2015 10:08am

Chipzel - Spectra
Chipzel - Spectra
3 5 8 9

Probably my easiest Expert chart yet. Expert is very easy until the very end, which has melodic 16th note patterns. Hard, Medium, and Easy are all quite standard.

Chipzel - Sonnet
Chipzel - Sonnet
4 8 10 12

Video

Sonnet is a fast paced chiptune song at 164 BPM. Expert has over 1000 arrows and doesn't give you any breaks. There are many 7 note stream patterns and a good amount of hold notes. Hard can be a grind as well, it has some intense parts. Medium is an 8th note filled 8.

Last edited: 22 January 2015 4:15pm

Happy New Year, people! I bring to you four new simfiles! I have more planned, too!

F-777 - Double Jump
F-777 - Double Jump
4 5 7 10

Video

Double Jump, featuring double jumps! They're on gimmicks, so be ready. This is a really fun song, and it was fun to make the steps for it. Expert is full of 24th note gallops and has some euphoric 24th note bursts. Hard is hard for a 7 because rolls.

DJ Storm & Euphony - Blinded
DJ Storm & Euphony - Blinded
4 7 9 13

174 BPM streams! Well, that's what Expert is all about anyways. It has two major streams with a really long break in the middle. Hard is also really intense, not for casual hard players, haha. Medium has a few hands to worry about, but it's mostly fun.

Last edited: 22 January 2015 4:15pm

Crypt of the Necrodancer, anyone?

dB Soundworks - Zone 1-3 - Necrodancer OST
dB Soundworks - Zone 1-3 - Necrodancer OST
4 6 8 10

Zone 1-3. Expert has a few broken streams and several jumps. It's not too tough. Hard is similar to Expert but with less intensity, of course.

dB Soundworks - Zone 3-1 Cold - Necrodancer OST
dB Soundworks - Zone 3-1 Cold - Necrodancer OST
4 6 9 10

Zone 3-1 Cold. Expert is a bit of a journey. There's a long stream, plenty of jumps, and 16th note jacks/footswitches! Hard has a light amount of 16th notes throughout, and has some fun sections.
Yo, song packs!

Finally! These song packs contain all of my simfiles in this thread, grouped by tens. The first pack kinda sucks, but the later ones are pretty cool. You can really see me improve.

Gull's Arrows 1 (39.6 MB)
Gull's Arrows 1

Gull's Arrows 2 (32.5 MB)
Gull's Arrows 2

Gull's Arrows 3 (28.9 MB)
Gull's Arrows 3

Last edited: 1 October 2017 4:46pm