Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello there, and welcome to my Stepmania & ITG simfile thread! Here you will find pad ready simfiles with a variety of difficulty levels. I make full difficulties (minus novice) for most of my songs, because I think that anyone can enjoy playing this game no matter what level they play at. I do test these files on an ITG cab, but mostly with my Hard and Expert charts.

You may remember me from the older forums, and you may have even downloaded my stuff. Well, it's 2014 now, and I feel that I should revamp these simfiles to match my current standards. I'm going to start over and post my old songs again, but with better steps and graphics. I will try to put up two songs per post.

Genres:

* Techno
* Trance
* Dance
* Happy Hardcore
* Dubstep
* Chiptune
* Video Game

Don't forget to check out my newest charts on the latest page! Good stuff is there, I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Want the good stuff right now? Here, take it! Gull's Arrows - Best has my top 30 simfiles, hand picked and ready to enjoy. Now polished for quality!

Gull's Arrows - Best (96.8 MB)
Gull's Arrows - Best

Song packs! The first one kinda sucks, but the later ones get better. Enjoy!

Gull's Arrows 1 (39.6 MB)
Gull's Arrows 1

Gull's Arrows 2 (32.5 MB)
Gull's Arrows 2

Gull's Arrows 3 (28.9 MB)
Gull's Arrows 3

Gull's Arrows 4 (35.3 MB)
Gull's Arrows 4

Gull's Arrows 5 (36.7 MB)
Gull's Arrows 5

Gull's Arrows 6 (32.4 MB)
Gull's Arrows 6

New! Gull's Arrows 7 (32.0 MB)
Gull's Arrows 7

Sanxion7 - Trance Theory
Sanxion7 - Trance Theory
4 6 8 9 10

This was my first pad simfile ever! This one went through a lot of revisions. It didn't even have an Expert chart to begin with! So, the Expert chart has a few short and simple 16th streams, as well as a nice slowdown with mines. Hard is a lot like Expert but with less voltage. Bonus: "Extreem" (10) edit difficulty! Good for 140 BPM stream practice.

Sanxion7 - Terminal
Sanxion7 - Terminal
4 6 8 9

I was inspired to make this one by someone else's file. Not much to say about this one. Expert has some crossovers and jumps, but otherwise it's fairly average.

Last edited: 7 October 2017 8:34am

I'm not at home and can't try out the files right now, but I just wanted to say thanks. I really appreciate people who makes files for lower difficulty settings. Not all of us are dancing away to 12 foot expert oni maxx whatever files. XD

Last edited: 16 April 2014 11:10pm

Ah, thanks! I hope that my charts other than Expert are satisfactory for you and others.

Sanxion7 - Fangs (2012 Version)
Sanxion7 - Fangs (2012 Version)
3 6 8 8 9

Edit: Fixed. I edited this file a lot, and I think I'm happy with it now. Hard's and Expert's ratings are the same, because the steps are similar. Expect hold notes in the middle of the song, and 8th notes with mines in the end. Bonus: "Minesweeper" (9) edit difficulty! Contains a retarded amount of mines to dodge :) .

Sanxion7 - Human Too
Sanxion7 - Human Too
5 7 9 10

This file is rather difficult on all difficulty levels. Look out for the many jumps and tricky patterns in the harder difficulties. Expert is a bit technical. Mind the 48th notes in the slow end.

Sanxion7 - Lime For a Dime
Sanxion7 - Lime For a Dime
3 5 7 9

It's a 12th notes song! Expert is full of them and has a few jumps and crossovers to watch out for. In other words, it's a pretty fun chart. Hard and Medium have rolls. Don't roll too slowly!

Smiley feat. Mind Reflection - Remember December
Smiley feat. Mind Reflection - Remember December
2 6 9 10

Remember December, remixed by Smiley. You may know the original song from In The Groove. The difficulty ratings are identical to the original ones on In The Groove, and yes that was intentional. Expert has some quick 16th notes and several crossovers. Hard and Medium are less intense and more straightforward. By the way, this song is the ReRave cut, so it's a bit shorter.

Nice simfiles! Nice art too! I will probably look at your simfiles to get better at making mine in the Sanxion7 songs thread. I will be posting stuff in there pretty soon.

Check me out on SMO!
One question. Are you sure the 12 notes in Fangs aren't supposed to be a 1/4 note, then a 1/16 note, then a 1/8 note? So it would be:
<-

<-

<-

<-

<-

<-

And so on...

Check me out on SMO!
Wow, you're right, thanks! Confirmed with Audacity. I don't know how my ears deceived me there. I'm gonna fix that before releasing stuff.

F-777 - Rain Trance
F-777 - Rain Trance
3 6 8 10

An F-777 classic. The steps start out at 70 BPM and of course jump to 140 BPM later. Expert has drastic changes compared to my old chart. I removed the first 32nd note stream @ 70 BPM (because people hated it, lol), and changed a lot of the steps throughout the song. It's not too hard now for a 10 I guess. The lower difficulties are quite fun, too.

Flashburn - Enigma
Flashburn - Enigma
2 4 7 9

This song will burrow into your ears. I set the steps at 92.5 BPM, although technically it could be twice that but I wanted to have 16th notes. Expert has some long 16th note streams (so hardcore!) and several crossovers. Have fun playing this at 6x scroll speed!