For the longest time, you've had to manually add in speed mods by modifying the metrics.
For SM4 themes, you don't really have to do that anymore.
Introducing Custom Speed Mods.
All you have to do is:
- copy CustomSpeedMods.lua to the Scripts directory of your favorite SM4 theme
- edit SpeedMods.txt with your preferred mods, comma separated, like so:
- move/copy SpeedMods.txt to your preferred location (discussed in documentation), depending on if you want custom mods to be per theme instead of in all themes.
- edit the path in CustomSpeedMods.lua to point to SpeedMods.txt.
- make a small metric change (also documented):
look for "list,Speed" in the metrics of the intended theme and replace it with "lua,SpeedMods()". You can do this in the default as well, and all themes without customized option lines will contain your custom speeds!
Download here: http://kki.ajworld.net/misc/CustomSpeedMods.rar
Read more here (highly recommended): http://kki.ajworld.net/?p=research&s=speedmods
Note: this method is probably more complicated than the normal way, but it allows for greater results (in my opinion) so I decided to release it. dubaiOne will include this in the next version.