Forums » Meta » Discuss your stepmania related life

I live in a tenement, so I can't play any StepMania game at home.
There's an arcade in the local shopping centre with a version of In The Groove 2 including songs from the first 3 In The Groove games, some from ITG Rebirth, those from DDR Extreme, and a customized collection of commercial songs called "Dance Pack".
Unfortunately, there's no other StepMania related game in the whole region. Only ITG2 in the local arcade, and ITG3 in a suburban bowling alley.
I'm not the best player in the city, but I'm the only one who plays in Double mode. I spend almost 5 euroes a day playing ITG, and the hardest song I completed is Indulgence on Double Hard. 63.06%
I'd rather play Pump ItUp PRO, but there's no version of Pump ItUp anywhere in the region, and I don't want to travel in search of one.
Unfortunately, I have a bad habit: I eat a lot, and that greatly reduces my agility and stamina, so I get tired easily and can't level up much.
Heh yeah, sometimes if I eat something heavy, I feel bloated while playing. Many regrets.

I work in an arcade, so I do stuff like pad maintenance. I can't mess with anything inside the machine, though. One of the arcades in my city has an ITG2 cab with USB custom songs enabled, and I love it there. I've played for a long time and achieved so much (got an expert quad, and passed a few 14s), and I feel like I'm slowing down with this game. I used to play Stepmania on my keyboard a lot, but now I just make a few charts when I feel like it and view them on Autoplay lol. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I gave this game a chance.