Forums » Input, Adapters & Controllers » Axis Fix For ANY Dance Pad

i am searching for something to get work my ps3 dance mat but just now i have found no solution if someone has one this would be cool
the probleme is thats not the axes are used on the ps3 mat but the POV.
so is there no solution to Remapping the POV to get them like boutons?
This file is no longer available because of a claim by 4shared Support Team.

Turns out there are no viruses and it kinda works.
One of Twin Joystick pads is now free from the Joy Axis problem but the other still has it. I want to go download the driver since I have to blue triangle PS-PC adapter but the link is gone.
Will be checking back frequently for replies.

Sorry to all for not being active for a while. I did not upload the driver and do not have to file on my computer. I DID, but hard drive failure caused me to lose that file. I will be searching for it again, and if found will update my original post, being sure to leave a comment that it is fixed so that everyone knows where to get it from. I actually came back here to redownload it myself, so I hope I can find it again.
Check out my website:
http://thecyberquake.weebly.com/
This is NOT a fix and is a virus. Watch out. All these people saying it works are brand new members. I made an account to warn any future problem-solvers.
Don't download.

It seems to throw a false positive, possibly due to an executable being packed in a zip. Virus total shows 2/56 positives, but I can assure you all this is is a autohotkey script an an autohotkey executable you can create via autohotkey and a script.
Another thing I noticed is that chrome doesn't seem to like it for some reason as well stating it can harm browsing, but nothing in this zip will contain anything that connects to the internet. Just so I can know, what AV threw you this false positive?
Check out my website:
I downloaded the driver and followed the steps.

I have two separate pads and have seen no difference.
One PAD works perfectly and the other still has the joy axis problem.

Help?
I downloaded the driver and followed the steps.

I have two separate pads and have seen no difference.
One PAD works perfectly and the other still has the joy axis problem.

Help?

If you are using the driver, only one pad will work at a time. If you are talking about two different adapters, the driver is not universal with all adapter. You can only use specific adapters with the driver, and if the driver supports multiple pad inputs will only support one pad at a time. If you are using the autohotkey fix, there may be one of two issues. Some pads seem to input the arrows as a pov switch rather than axis. Also, some seem to have issues using multiple pads use the autohotkey fix. As I only have one pad to work with, I can't test multiple pads at the moment to verify that and find a solution.
Check out my website:
If I can find my second adapter, I will try plugging in 1 pad per adapter. Then plug both adapters in and see what happens. Will try the method posted on your original post and report back.. Will also try a mixture of other combinations to troubleshoot.

That is if I can find my second adapter...
That worked! Thanks a million dude!
<YungDaVinci> but what does it mean
<YungDaVinci> what is kyzentun
<Kyzentun> It means Kyzentun.
<Jousway> what the fuck is a Kyzentun
Is there a solution for Mac?