Forums » General StepMania » Fix all these errors (waiei theme)

If I run the Waiei theme, I get all these errors:
The entire screen gets filled with this:
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/scorelist.lua:68: attempt to index a nil value
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/scorelist.lua:100: attempt to index a nil value
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/scorelist.lua:127: attempt to index a nil value
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/scorelist.lua:187: attempt to index a nil value
With these in between:
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/property.lua:99: attempt to index a nil value
Error playing command: /Themes/waiei/BGAnimations/ScreenSelectMusic decorations/property.lua:137: attempt to index a nil value
Waiei has a variety of mistakes in it, so you'll have to contact the authors and see if they're going to release an updated version with the bugs fixed.
The main Waiei site is http://waiei.net/sm/waiei/
I couldn't find any way to contact them, so you're pretty much in the "wait and hope" boat. If you do find a way to contact them, and they have someone who can write in English, I'd like to know exactly what about build #827 causes problems for them. (besides the error reporting making their mistakes more visible)

As a side note, I spent some time examining the errors in Waiei, and I could not find a single one that was actually caused by a change that occurred after Beta 3.

Last edited: 28 August 2014 7:09pm

< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit