There's no complete changelog, but here's a few key points:
* A bunch of pump-related gameplay/scoring bugs have been fixed
* Fixed a bunch of crashes
* Everything is on GitHub now, and we're a lot more organized in general (this doesn't have anything to do with the program itself, no)
* XML support is available when QuirksMode=1 in Preferences.ini. This is useful for compatibility with OpenITG content and for porting stuff. It's not perfect.
* Added some Lua bindings for themes to use
* Re-added some stuff that shouldn't have been removed.
Linux binary builds are in limbo at the moment. We had a builder but we took too long to get this ready, so we'll need to try to get a hold of him again.
Finally, the download page doesn't have anything on it because I'm writing a new one which will tie directly into GitHub's releases API. Once this is done there will no longer be delays between uploading the builds and the page having them available.
Known issues can be found on the bug tracker. Please report any issues you find.
EDIT: Need to fix the news page...
Last edited: 9 March 2014 7:37pm